Brønnøysund Village Walk
Join us on this guided walk in Brønnøysund, known for the legendary mountain Torghatten.
- Guided walk in the "City in the Middle of Norway"
- Visit Brønnøy Church
- Local food store and tasting samples
- Visit a local fish boat and taste fresh shrimps
The village walk of Brønnøysund takes you on a historical journey from the 1800s to the present day!
First we make a short stop at the port where the fishing boats dock, and if we are lucky we get to taste delicious fresh shrimps. Then we continue through the town to the beautiful parish church from 1870.
During the walk we will also visit one of the many small scale producers of local food in the area. The owner will tell us about the production and serve a small taste. The surrounding area of Brønnøysund has a stunning coastline with mythical mountains and is great for kayaking and cycling.
- Meals on the trip: Taste of locally produced food
- Clothes/Footwear: Hiking shoes, warm and windproof clothing
- Southbound Direction
- Available all year
- Difficulty level Suitable for most